About Us | Careers
We believe in taking care of people, especially our own.
At Daupler, we believe in health and safety. We are passionate about helping public works, utilities, and other service organizations quickly and easily fix incidents that put their customers at risk. We truly care about people, so imagine how well we treat our own.
As a fast-growing organization, we are always looking for new team members with the desire to work hard and a passion for our customers. Check out our current openings.
If there are no open positions or positions that are right for you, but you’re interested in working for Daupler, send your resume to email@example.com. We are always interested in talking to high quality, motivated candidates.
Do you want to improve the way governments interact with their citizens? Are you an innovative self-starter who wants to make the world a better place? If so, we are looking for you. At Daupler, we are shaking up our entire industry, and we are looking for experienced back end Python developers to join the mission. In this role, you will help build a world class platform trusted by governments and utilities across the country. You will work with our team to build mission critical tools that help governments identify and respond to issues. Engineers come to work for us because we focus on complex, interesting problems that impact everyone's life. Daupler is a company where your work has meaningful impact on millions of people.
Our Business Development Representatives (BDRs) are responsible for the lifeblood of our company - our new customers. After researching prospective customers, creating outreach strategies, and getting that first meeting, you will be responsible for the first impression Daupler makes, and first impressions matter. You will need to listen, to understand that prospect's needs, and then show how our platform can meet those needs. In doing all of this, you'll gain a deeper understanding of municipal operations, how Daupler platform technology can dramatically improve their entity and employees' lives and gain the skills needed to be successful in business development or any other customer-facing role. We're growing fast, and we need your help to grow faster.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Grit: You possess a consistent drive to overachieve against your personal and professional goals. You don't mind when the going gets tough.
- Curiosity: You have a desire to learn about any industry, any customer's pain points, and provide thoughtful solutions to their biggest problems. This is about them.
- Impact: You enjoy taking on big, important challenges as well as small things, because you aim to provide value today. You can apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation. You're a GSD person (get sh*t done).
- Openness: You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self-diagnose and translate that diagnosis into real improvements.
- One Team: You can effectively and concisely communicate with your teammates to make sure we have the best chance of converting a contact into a customer, regardless of who gets the credit.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of hustle - we don't mind what it is
- An ability to put yourself in others' shoes, and an ability to listen unbelievably well
- Attention to detail and to data
- A selfless attitude with a service mindset - you go above and beyond
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to set and exceed explicit goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Ability to work in our KC-based office
Serving millions of citizens throughout the U.S., we ensure you have safe water to drink and reliable power at your home. Daupler helps the professionals that run the services our society relies on provide a better, faster, more reliable operation. Whether it’s responding to a burst water main, identifying contaminated drinking water, or keeping customers up to date on the restoration of power, Daupler is the infrastructure for customer service excellence. It’s a utility within a utility. Backed by some of the best investors in the country, the company is growing rapidly, and we are looking for dedicated, mission-driven individuals who can help us bring American infrastructure, and government, into the 21st century.
- Work independently and with teams
- Manage AWS infrastructure in test and production environments
- Advise project teams on security, infrastructure, and deployments
- Manage CI/CD tooling
- Develop and implement disaster recovery strategies
- Monitor metrics and make recommendations for improvement
- Regularly perform upgrades to infrastructure
- Helps out with application development when needed
- Experience managing AWS in production environments
- Experience managing software development lifecycles
- Expert-level knowledge of CI/CD tooling and best practices
- First-hand experience development and implementing disaster recovery strategies
- First-hand experience managing and meeting security compliance, such as SOC 2
- Python, NodeJS
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Fargate
- PostgreSQL, DocumentDB, DynamoDB
- Machine Learning Ops
- SOC 2 Compliance
- NIST Compliance
To apply, please send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.