About Us | Careers
We believe in taking care of people, especially our own.
At Daupler, we believe in health and safety. We are passionate about helping public works, utilities, and other service organizations quickly and easily fix incidents that put their customers at risk. We truly care about people, so imagine how well we treat our own.
As a fast-growing organization, we are always looking for new team members with the desire to work hard and a passion for our customers. Check out our current openings.
If there are no open positions or positions that are right for you, but you’re interested in working for Daupler, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always interested in talking to high quality, motivated candidates.
Do you want to improve the way governments interact with their citizens? Are you an innovative self-starter who wants to make the world a better place? If so, we are looking for you. At Daupler, we are shaking up our entire industry, and we are looking for experienced back end Python developers to join the mission. In this role, you will help build a world class platform trusted by governments and utilities across the country. You will work with our team to build mission critical tools that help governments identify and respond to issues. Engineers come to work for us because we focus on complex, interesting problems that impact everyone's life. Daupler is a company where your work has meaningful impact on millions of people.
Daupler is looking for an all-star Marketing and Sales Operations Associate who can fill multiple roles, from lead management and database maintenance to website maintenance to social media. This role requires attention to detail along with the flexibility to shift from project to project. You will be exposed to multiple facets of Daupler, and the right person will be able to take ownership of key functions quickly. This role will work closely with multiple people across sales and marketing, and cross-team communication will be critical.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage lead assignments for the business development team weekly, ensuring leads are enrolled in appropriate sequences based on segment and role, upcoming event, or marketing strategy.
- Work with the analytics associate to understand lead performance and evolve our lead assignment strategy.
- Work with the analytics associate to understand sequence performance and evolve our sequence strategy. This includes writing and testing email templates.
- Research and maintain segmentation profiles and data, including personas and customer journey maps, to improve targeted outreach.
- Help with website maintenance, including uploading new content.
- Maintain our social media accounts, including building out the social calendar, drafting and publishing posts.
- Provide ad hoc support for other marketing and sales operations initiatives as needed.
- Work cross functionally to collaborate with our leadership, operations, sales, and marketing teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A deep love of data and attention to detail
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple departments
- Ability to appropriately manage priorities, dependencies, scope, dates, and deliverables
- A proven track record of hustle
- An understanding of what we're trying to do at Daupler, and for that to fundamentally matter to you. Make no mistake, we're on a mission.
- Willing to work out of our KC-based office
- Experience in working with local governments or utilities
- Experience working for a software startup
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs
Please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
Our Business Development Representatives (BDRs) are responsible for the lifeblood of our company - our new customers. After researching prospective customers, creating outreach strategies, and getting that first meeting, you will be responsible for the first impression Daupler makes, and first impressions matter. You will need to listen, to understand that prospect's needs, and then show how our platform can meet those needs. In doing all of this, you'll gain a deeper understanding of municipal operations, how Daupler platform technology can dramatically improve their entity and employees' lives and gain the skills needed to be successful in business development or any other customer-facing role. We're growing fast, and we need your help to grow faster.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Grit: You possess a consistent drive to overachieve against your personal and professional goals. You don't mind when the going gets tough.
- Curiosity: You have a desire to learn about any industry, any customer's pain points, and provide thoughtful solutions to their biggest problems. This is about them.
- Impact: You enjoy taking on big, important challenges as well as small things, because you aim to provide value today. You can apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation. You're a GSD person (get sh*t done).
- Openness: You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self-diagnose and translate that diagnosis into real improvements.
- One Team: You can effectively and concisely communicate with your teammates to make sure we have the best chance of converting a contact into a customer, regardless of who gets the credit.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of hustle - we don't mind what it is
- An ability to put yourself in others' shoes, and an ability to listen unbelievably well
- Attention to detail and to data
- A selfless attitude with a service mindset - you go above and beyond
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to set and exceed explicit goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Ability to work in our KC-based office
Serving millions of citizens throughout the U.S., we helps the organizations that ensure you have safe water to drink and reliable power at your home. Whether it’s responding to a burst water main, identifying contaminated drinking water, or keeping customers up to date on the restoration of power, Daupler provides the infrastructure for customer service excellence. It’s a utility within a utility. Backed by some of the best investors in the country, the company is growing rapidly, and we are looking for dedicated, mission-driven individuals who can help us bring American infrastructure, and government, in to the 21st century.